White Bean Pie or patties.
This is a really easy and such a delicious combination of Ingredients.
1 kg (2,2 lb) fresh potatoes.
1 - 2 tbsp flour.
1 - 2 eggs.
salt, baking soda.
2 cup white beans (wash, soak in water overnight and cook it)
2 ea onions
2 - 5 ea garlic cloves (to taste).
salt, black pepper, butter, oil
1. Peel potatoes and grate finely, squeeze out the juice and combine with salt, flour, eggs and baking soda.
2. Cooked, drained pureed (or minced) beans mix with chopped fried onions, grated garlic and black pepper to taste. Blend the mixture.
3. When the filling is ready, shape small patties: Divide in equal parts all potatoes mixture. Make circles and put a small ball of bean's filling onto each, make patties.
4. Put patties on cook sheet a well greased with oil. Bake in oven until golden brown on top.
5. Serve with sour cream, melted butter or cream.
Авторские блюда из даров природы