Dandelions Jam is so delicious, healthy and tasty with tea. We call this jam - Dandelions "Honey".
400 ea fresh beautiful Dandelions (only flowers)
2 pint Water
2 lb Sugar
1/2 tsp Lemon acid (or Lemon Juice to taste)
1. Pick Dandelions flowers in very clean place (in the garden, forest, field).
2. Put Dandelions flowers into bowl, and coat all flowers with a water. Place in a cool spot for 1 day and night.
3. Squeeze out the water. Than strain and discard flowers. Percolate carefully. (You need not flowers anymore).
4. Bring water to a boil. Dissolve Lemon acid in hot mixture, add sugar then mix until sugar dissolves, and cook for 40 minutes - 1 hour.
5. Pour into beautiful jars. Close with lid tightly. Keep in the refrigerator.