Zucchini Jam healthy and taste like pineapple. We call this jam "Pineapple" jam.
2 lb fresh Zucchini
1 pint Water
1 lb 12 oz Sugar
1 fresh Lemon
1. Slice zucchini.
2. Bring water to a boil. Add 8 oz sugar then mix until sugar dissolves, add cubed zucchini and cook 5 - 10 minutes.
3. Allow to sit for 6 - 8 hours.
4. Add 1 lb 4 oz sugar and grated lemon rind. Squeeze all juice from the lemon and add to the mixture. Flavor with lemon juice for great taste.
5. Bring mixture to boil. Cook 3 - 5 minutes.
6. Allow to sit for 10 - 12 hours.
7. Distribute into beautiful jars. Close with lid tightly. Store in the refrigerator.