Potato hot soup.
300 g (12 oz) with bones chicken,
300 g (12 oz) beef.
350 g ( 13 oz) potatoes.
100 g (4 oz) carrot.
1 paprika, chopped.
20 - 30 g (1 oz) parsley roots
100 g (4 oz) onion.
30 g (1 1/2 - 2 oz) sunflower oil, (or Soya oil, or olive oil)
4 - 5 pint water
Chopped green Celery, dill, parsley, coriander, green onions, bay leaf, pepper, to taste.
1. Cook meat in the boiled water until done.
2. Grate carrot, chop parsley roots and onion.
3. Then blanch onion in oil until golden, after that add carrot and parsley roots, paprika to it and stew for 7 - 10 minutes, (use a frying pan).
4. Put cubed potatoes in broth and bring to boil. Cook for 15 - 20 minutes, until potato is tender. Season with salt.
5. Now add to broth all fried vegetables: onion, carrot, paprika, beet. Cook several minutes. Five to ten minutes before soup is cooked, add: chopped green Celery, dill, parsley, coriander, bay leaf, pepper, to taste.
Serve in bowls topped with green onions and crumbled meat.