Mushrooms soup with cereal, hot soup.
✔ 50 g dried mushrooms, washed, soaked overnight (in plenty of water), or, I like fresh mushrooms.
✔ 1 kg ( 2,2 lb) potatoes, chopped into strips.
✔ 120 g (4,2 oz) carrot, grated.
✔ 30 g (1 oz) parsley roots, chopped.
✔ 100 g (3,5 oz) rice or cereals.
✔ 120 g (4,2 oz) onion, chopped.
✔ 80 g (2,8 oz) sunflower oil, (or Soya oil, or olive oil)
✔ 2 tbsp green dill, chopped.
✔ 2 tbsp green parsley, chopped.
✔ sour cream.
✔ Chopped green onions, bay leaf, pepper corn to taste.
1. Put mushrooms into pot with water. Bring to boil. Add rice or cereal. Cook mushrooms and rice until done.
2. Fry onion in oil until golden, add carrot and parsley roots, fry (in frying pan).
3. Put potatoes in mushrooms broth. Cook for 15 - 20 minutes, or until potatoes is tender.
4. Put fried vegetables into broth. Simmer soup several minutes.
5. Five to ten minutes before the Soup is cooked, add: chopped greenery bay leaf, pepper. Serve hot, with sour cream.